[Steppes] A Boon (O.T.)

Jentien at aol.com Jentien at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 09:05:35 PDT 2005

     To all the good gentles I have had the pleasure to meet in all the
Kingdoms I have resided,

           I most humbly beg of you all a boon. If you have paid any
attention at all to national news, you know that another hurricane is threatening the
gulf coast region, zeroing in on the Mobile, Alabama, Pensacola, Florida
area., not even a year after the last pummeled their shores. These are the shores
where I first discovered the SCA, and there are many folks still there that I
care deeply for, including some that are unable to evacuate due to illness, or
employment responsibilities.  I would beg of you to spend a moment and send
your good thoughts and prayers to our southern bretheren in the Shires of
Arenal, Phoenix Glade, Salt Keep, the Baronies of Osprey, Seleone, Axemoor, and all
other points inland in The Great Kingdoms of Gleann Abhann, Meridies, and
Trimaris, as the wind, waves, and rain of Hurricane Dennis make landfall.

 With great thanks,
        Jentien Van der Roet, DSB (mka: Jen J. Ketz)
         Squire to Sir Samuel De Grac'e
            Chateau De'Grac'e
            The Company of the Grail
            L.E.S.C.A.T.S.