[Steppes] FYI - out of pocket for awhile.

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 08:34:51 PDT 2005

Hi guys!  Just a quick heads up.  I started teaching a French class for adults
this past Monday, the 11th, and the complete course is 5 weeks.  I am teaching
every evening, 6-10 pm, except for Fridays.  So you won't see much of me.  I
may be able to make Populace, though.  Class ends August 11th.

Gab

“Of course I know how to work it,” said Lupin, waving his hand impatiently, “I helped write it.  I’m ‘Mooney’ – that was my friends’ nickname for me.” (p.254)... “... And that’s how we came to write the Marauder’s Map, and sign it with our nicknames.  Sirius is ‘Padfoot.’  Peter is ‘Wormtail.’  James was ‘Prongs.’ ”  (p. 260)  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London (1999).