[Steppes] Additional notes from Warlord -- remember for next year

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:33:58 PDT 2005

Over the last several years people have started camping at WL on
Thursday night.  Up to a point Canton has been ok with this and did
not add this to the bill.   This year the limit of their hospitality
was exceeded, and it cost Steppes an extra $200.  We only contract for
Friday - Monday, so they are well within their rights in doing this.
Based on this I ask that those attending WL not arrive, or at least
not camp, till Friday.  This needs to be addressed at Populace.  If I
don't bring it up, would someone please remind me.
--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal