[Steppes] Aug 20 - Hand-spinners day in East Texas

Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D. lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Mon Jul 25 09:22:47 PDT 2005

Spinners, weavers, textile people, don't know if any of y'all would be
interested in this, but thought I would forward it just in case.

Stephanie Lilburn
aka Stephanie Smith, Ph.D.
lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wolfe City, Texas 75496
K5AMK
Owned by a Standard Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog

Greetings:

Able Oaks Ranch Alpacas is hosting a hand-spinners day on Saturday,
August 20, in Rusk TX from 11AM to 4PM. Bring your wheel, some fiber,
a portable chair, and something for a pot luck lunch.

My hand carder is available. When your fingers get tired, you can take
a walk around the ranch, or just hang out with the alpacas and llamas.

If you plan to join us, please email me privately, so that I can get
an idea of how many folks are coming. Rusk is 11 miles south of
Jacksonville. Directions to the ranch are on my web site at
http://www.ableoaks.com/map.html.

I'll post this message again a little closer to the Aug 20 date.

Best Regards

Virginia Lyons
Able Oaks Ranch Alpacas
Rusk TX