[Steppes] Lindenwood A&S Day & Costuming

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:15:00 PDT 2005

Greetings All,

This Saturday Lindenwood is holding an informal A&S day.  To that end...
Elin and I will be holding an  informal costuming class.

Basically, we both have projects to work on so we will be there.

So while we work, if you have questions on patterns, sources, materials or
whatever project you are working on then we would love to help out and give
very general advice.

Hope to see you then!
~Philip