[Steppes] Teachers for Autumn Melees

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 10:24:13 PDT 2005

Greetings Good Gentles,
I have been asked to post this to the Steppes list.
HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh, MoAS Barony of the  Steppes
Have you a skill or area of interest that you would like to  teach at
(Bordermarch) Autumn Melees? We’d love to have you! Please fill out the  following
information and I will contact you to set up your class.  Please  fill out one
of these for each class you would like to teach.  If you know  of anyone else
who might like to teach please pass this on.  Official  schedule of classes
should be posted by Nov. 12th.
Come make this a spectacular WAR!
Thank you, Lady Kasinda. Thebriarpatch at wt.net
SCA Name:
Legal Name:
Phone:
Email:
Proposed Class Title:
Brief description of class:
Length of time needed:
Materials or cost:
Preferred Teaching Time: Thursday     AM      PM
Friday      AM     PM
Saturday     AM  PM