[Steppes] an online forum?

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Sun Jul 31 18:20:00 PDT 2005

I'm trying to figure out, if there would be any interest in an online
forum. MY thoughts, would be to have it aimed at Steppes and Ansteorra,
but any SCA'er could participate.  What is nice about a forum, is, it
doesn't clog up your inbox, with a bunch of messages, for something that
doesn't interest you. I know that a lot of the interest groups, like
fencers and equestrians, have their own lists, already. where they do a
lot of discussion. The advantage of a general forum, would be, you could
ask a question, that someone, in another interest group, could easily
answer, without it having to be read by everyone, or without signing
onto that list. I would be willing to set it up and host it. I'm already
hosting the Jewelry Artists forum on Delphi. If there is interest, what
all folders should I consider, there is a limit of 16 folders? Either
post  or email me privately
cpenny at swbell.net
Cairenn