[Steppes] Potluck dinner at Lindenwood Populace Meeting

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 15:39:33 PDT 2005

I apologize for getting this out so late! My access to
the computer has been very restricted as of late.

Yes, our poulace meeting will be Potluck in Garb!  How
fun!!  Cooking not necessary...KFC or the grocery
store deli works!  :D

Come join us...eat with us...and bring your ideas!

If you are interested in coming, please let me know
what you will be bringing, so we will not have any
duplicates. :)

Maria and family -- Meat dish  and desert

YIS,
Maria