[Steppes] Re: OT - Looking for a used plasma cutter

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 09:06:30 PDT 2005

Located - thanks to those that replied....

Time to go pick it up and burn things down... er..... cut things down.. BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ulrich
<---- just traded his crossbow for a cutter..... well maybe until theres no more matal to slice up anyway....

David Ruff <davidsbox01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Yeah, ebay is an option but wanted to keep the money local if i can. Rather help someone with some extra money rather then goto someone i don't know. Renting wouldn't do me any good. I cut metal almost weekly and to be honest i need a water jet cutter, but can not afford the 15K to get into one.

doing it by hand is no fun and while great for the arms and hands - ugggggg.

Thanks for the suggestions tho :) gonna go ebay or paper in the next day or so if no one has one around. My shop has a spot for it, i have a need for it and i want one!!! hehehehe

:)

Ulrich

Chiara Francesca <chiara at io.com> wrote:
Fritz rents one once a year that we apprenti of his get to play with. :)

You may want to contact him about it but I think he rents his out of
Elliot's. They may be selling used ones there. No luck on eBay?

Chiara