[Steppes] trivia ...

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 08:48:36 PDT 2005

Unless it has been officially changed since, I registered 'Might Oaks  from
Little Acorns Grow" as the Baronial motto shortly after I was  made baron of
the group in 1993. It appeared on both the large older achievement  banner that
Mistress Branwyn painted and on the new achievement banner painted  by
Mistress Muriel for the occasion of Their Current Excellencies  investiture.

Edwin
(BTW, I noticed that the new baronial achievement banner that Mistress
Muriel was no where to be seen in the 12th Night hall and was  wondering what had
become of it and the wrought iron oak tree stands that were  crafted by Master
Eisen for it.)

In a message dated 7/17/2005 8:48:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,