[Steppes] Looking for items - Steppes Achievement Banner stand

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:25:19 PDT 2005

>I think what she is looking for is the seven foot tall wrought iron oak
>tree
>candelabras  and cross rod to hang the banner that Master Eisen made  for
>it
>when it was presented  a year and a half ago or so.

OK, The whole thing is in several pieces as Master Eisen had originally
designed it to be. The parts should all be in storage. The are two circular
bases, two uprights with threaded ends, a cross bar for the banner, a number
of metal limbs for the top of the uprights and also a number of oak leave to
adorn siad limbs.

The missing bits are the nuts and any washers necessary to hold the whole
thing together. I am not sure of the sizes of these parts and would
reccomend they be wingnuts if possible to make it easier to assemble ane
dsi-assemble the sturcture.

I know roughly how it should go together, but maybe Master Eisen could come
to Artisan to show us how. If he kjnows the size threads on the uprights,
the corresponding wingnuts and washer could be purchased ahead of time.

The limbs and leaves were in the same blue tote in storage last I knew.

Hope this helps,

Borek