[Steppes] Garage Sale Update

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 04:56:58 PDT 2005

In case anybody is wondering - all the rugs are SOLD.

Found more trim.  Where does it all come from?????

Also have a number of sheets of roll-your-own beeswax candles stuff.  More
yarn.  And a pile of brass buckles I'd planned to use in making armor some
years ago, when I thought I'd be staying and fighting (Ches, did you want
them?).

Found the smaller Stash o' Floss.  And more blank Xst fabric.

Sorry for the continued commercials, didn't want anybody to be disappointed
if what they want is gone.

                        ---- f/k/a  "little Morgan"

PS:  Ann/Francesca, I tried to call about the computer, but the number you
left was not in service, at least not the day after you sent it to me.  Can
you email again or can you call me?  Maybe there was a typo.

"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent
 to the dark place where it leads."                          ---= Erica Jong
"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
                    ---= Lewis Carroll (1832 - 1898), Alice in Wonderland