[Steppes] RE: Quick Survey Concerning a potential new feature ofthe Steppes Site.

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:23:41 PDT 2005

 http://tinyurl.com/dlbov

 Here is a tiny URL.

I coudn't unclick a radio dial so my response came up as "no" and "daily".
LOL  I'd suggest the responses are insufficient.  If I was allowed to
customize what notifications I'd get that would be ok.  But not everyone is
likley to want EVERY event from fighter practice to herbal guild to populace
to archery practice to business meeting to boyers and fletchers....

Just my tuppence, of course.

Morgan