[Steppes] Ministry of Children

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Wed Jun 8 14:27:45 PDT 2005

I vote for Little Steppes but if you get folks in the teens I would
change it to something else. Maybe folks can brain storm at Fighter
Practice. :)

Steppe Child would be way too negative for me to want to show my
kids. Sorry. :(

The name is currenly used for our Baronial siege engine. :)

On Wed, June 8, 2005 1:29 pm, Lady Einin Ciarnait said:
> Greetings unto the Populace of Steppes...especially the YOUNG
> Populace of Steppes.
>
> As discussed at last night's business meeting, I would like to start
> a newsletter for the children and young adults ( up to the age of
> 15) of Steppes.
>
> As of this time I am considering the title of " Steppe Child" ( I
> know bad pun) for the newsletter...hey it was either that or "Little
> Steppes"...your opinions on the title are appreciated.
>
> Please send me via email, the following information for your
> children , so they may begin receiving their copy in July.
>
> Mundane Name
> SCA Name
> Address
> Date of Birth ( I wish to acknowledge birthdays in the newsletters)
> and their favorite SCA activities ( if they have any as yet)
>
> I also would like to begin monthly meetings for our young in either
> August or September.
>
> At this time, looking at the calender for the Barony, it looks as
> though Wednesday Evenings will be the best time. Please let me know
> if this works for you parents. The meetings will run from  around
> 6:30pm to 8 or 8:30 pm. ( we don't want the kiddos up too late, nor
> do we want to detract from time they need to spend on school work.)
>
> I have some really exciting things in store for the young ones...so
> lets start getting them involved.
> Yours in Service
> Lady Einin Ciarnait

Franchesca Havas