[Steppes] Populace, FRIDAY 6/24/2005, 7:00 pm

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 06:54:42 PDT 2005

While I would love to be there to wish the Baron and any others Happy Birthday, I will be finishing up the feast sideboard for the Lindenwood Masked Ball tomorrow night.  So, from a rather exhausted feast steward, Happy Birthday June birthdays of the Steppes, and come out to dance and munch tomorrow from 4-11 in Irving!

HL Saqra