[Steppes] Archery Practice 03/20

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 17:03:39 PST 2005

There were 8 of us shooting today including some folks we haven't seen in
about a year....Giles and Agnella! What a lovely day it was! We shot a royal
round that was a bit challenging only in that many of us hadn't shot for a
couple of weeks or two...or 52 or so. All in all we did pretty well and had
a great time. We had two people stop by asking about our group and whether
they could join us in the future....The answer was, of course...OF COURSE!!!
We are looking forward to some new friends on the line next week or so.

We will be having practice on Easter Sunday at 10 a.m., as usual. Hope to
see you then!

Linet