[Steppes] Half-Price Tickets on Shakespeare's Birthday

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 09:43:46 PST 2005

One of the theatre groups in the North Dallas area (Addison, specifically)
is offering half-price tickets to anybody coming in "Shakespearean" costume
(as a character, or in Elizabethan or renfaire garb, I was told at a party
last week) to their production on Saturday, April 23rd:

     http://www.roverdramawerks.com/02_NowPlaying/02_NowPlaying.html

Prizes will be awarded they said.  I know a lot of ringers, *I* said........

                        ---= little Morgan, in Scarby garb

http://mail2web.com/ .