[Steppes] Archery Practice 03/27

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:15:02 PST 2005

Well, conditions at this time don't look real great, but I am waiting to
post a formal yea or nay for practice until the morning. If anyone has any
idea of what conditions are like down there (hint, hint Wil) I would
appreciate it. I see that they have had over 3/4 of an inch of rain in that
area today, but not sure if it's soaking in or not. If you live down near
Eastfield, please let me know if you have standing water around or not, that
would be a big help.

Thanks,

Linet

P.S. Thanks for the great time last night, everyone. I don't know about you
guys, but I had a blast!