[Steppes] War Lord

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 09:02:52 PST 2005

Greetings, The Steppes!

Our April Business meeting is looming before us.  At that meeting, all
bids for War Lord Gate tokens must be presented.  I've heard some
wonderful ideas so far, and certainly hope that at least a few of them
are turned into bids!  (The floaties for kids were just too funny!)

Here's a chance for our Artisans to show off yet again!

In service,
Gerita
Only slightly crazy

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)