[Steppes] Musicians among the populace?

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Tue Mar 1 14:08:30 PST 2005

There's two of us up in Glaslyn.  And an aspiring 4yr old.  We would love to
get a group together.  My lord, Lorenzo, and I are both graduates with
Bachelor's degrees in music.  He is currently doing his Master's in the same
with a minor in music history, so we've gotten to play around with period
music a lot.

We both are recorder players, though sadly dedicated to soprano recorders at
the moment, through lack of other instruments.  We have a fairly large
selection of period music from both of our studies.

Barbara Lee the Merchant