[Steppes] Musicians among the populace?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Mar 2 17:23:43 PST 2005

My daughter glares at anyone who calls her a 'flautist', although she
will admit under duress that it's 'correct'.  Funny.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross