[Steppes] Invitation to our Friends and Loved Ones.

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:09:09 PST 2005

Greetings Steppes List!

Once in a great while in the SCA, you meet a very special person amoungst
the wonderful, talented and diverse populace of your Kingdom who brings to
you the special light of enthusiasm, the muse of creativity, and rekindles
your eagerness to explore the current middle ages to the full extent of your
abilities.

Ansteorra and verily the Knowne World have many fine Peers with which I am
honored to stand shoulder to shoulder in the caring hands of Service to the
Dream, and of the endless pursuit of the Arts and Sciences.  This is a truly
great honor, and a dedication that will last me all my days as a member of
the SCA, and as a lady in the mundane world.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that I was priviliged to be asked
to retain a new apprentice by the most noble and beautiful Lady Elizabeta di
Valore della Rosa of the Barony of the Steppes, and after a lenghty
discussion over the last few days, in these last few moments before I send
these letters unto all of you our friends and family, did we decide to do
this bond between us at Gulf War in a mere few days.

Earl Sir Duncan will also be honored with the addition of a new Squire, but
that is his honor and priviledge to write about, so I will let him tender
his own words unto you.

The Society is about caring for each other, nurturing the dreams and hopes
of others as we all strive to recreate a more perfect picture of courtesy
and chivalry in the current middle ages we so lovingly recreate.

Lady Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa, Earl Sir Duncan, Clann Ross and I all
extend unto each of the members of our home barony the invitation to come
and witness this event in our lives, and the bonds cherished and created
there.

I am honored to bring you these glad tidings, and find my heart filled with
joy and love at the future.

In service to the Dream, I remain.

Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine, OL, OP