[Steppes] Rivets?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 13:13:19 PST 2005

Eadwulf,
Harbor Freight also has a website:  http://harborfreight.com/

You can check for the merchandise, then call the stores to see if they have it
in stock.  If you're in Anna, you might want to click on the 'retail stores'
icon to find one nearer to you.  Ask for a catalog, too. My husband has bought
a lot from them in the past.

Gabrielle

--- Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
> Harbor Freight may have them, call them first to make sure.
>
> FORT WORTH,TX
> 5268 TRAIL LAKE DRIVE
> 817-370-1892
>
> RICHARDSON,TX
> 1704 BELT LINE ROAD
> 972-231-1872
>
> IRVING,TX
> 1735 N. STORY RD. #136
> 972-871-2533
>
> The Leather Factory has them for sure.
>
> Manager: Ray Baker
> Street Address: 3201 Military Prkwy #C-100
> City: Dallas
> State: TX
> Postal Code: 75149-2790
> Main Phone: 972-289-5246
> Toll Free: 877-662-3227
> Fax: 972-289-5104
> Email Address:mesquite at leatherfactory.com
>
> Manager: Don Moon
> Street Address: 3847 E. Loop 820 South
> City: Fort Worth
> State: TX
> Postal Code: 76119-4388
> Main Phone: 817-496-4874
> Toll Free: 800-433-3201
> Fax: 817-446-9483
> Email Address:fortworth at leatherfactory.com

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.