[Steppes] HL Gabrielle looking for pet legal advice

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 18:51:19 PST 2005

We are back now.  Please contact us if you have heard of situations like this
before and what recourse was taken.  To make a long story short, one of our 2
Yorkies is gone due to 'slip leashes' and no fenced in walking area.  We
kenneled them while we were away at Gulf Wars.  We are devastated and want to
have an idea what we should discuss with the vet tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone.
Gabrielle

--- Kevin Black <kblack4 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Posted for HL Gabrielle and Lord Jon Rolfsson:
>
> If you have ever lost a pet or know someone who lost a pet due to kennel or
> veterinary clinic kennel negligence please contact Gab at
> hlgabrielle at yhahoo.com.  We are looking for any possible legal information /
> advise (recourse) by midnight.  Thank you.
>
> HL Gabrielle
>
> Note: please do not respond directly to the sender of this message (i.e. me,
> I'm just posting for friends currently on the road back from Gulf).
>
> Thank you,
>

> Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
> Qui fait plus, mieux vaux

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.