[Steppes] Prizes Youth Combat

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun May 8 15:35:21 PDT 2005

Greetings to the list,

Warlord will soon be upon us and the arduous task of providing prize
baskets. I would like to ask for contributions for the Youth of Combat  tournaments.
I have some things left but would like to add to it. If you  have any trim you
do not want or material that you cannot make  anything out of but enough for
a child's tunic that would be great.  Anything you think a child might like
would be great! (puzzles, homemade  cookies, games) Please let me know. Thanks

Lady Donnel