[Steppes] Storage locker?:

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 08:03:08 PDT 2005

David Ruff <davidsbox01 at yahoo.com> wrote:

See you thursday at the storage old friend.....

Huh?  Afraid not, have mundane business to finish up that
morning, however will head to site as soon as I'm done to
help unload & set-up.

BTW - I haven't heard anything from either our seneschal or
event autocrat concerning the locker so I just assumed they
had it under control?  If they need the storage locker key I
have, they need to make arrangements to get it prior to next
Thursday.

Since the locker is changing locations after the event there
is no reason for me to keep a key any longer and it needs to
be passed on to someone whom lives near the new location
anyway.

Ironwyrm