[Steppes] Archery Practice 05/22/05

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 20:17:38 PDT 2005

Good friends,

We will be having Archery Practice despite the heat. It may be short and
sweet, but we will have it. Please, PLEASE bring something to drink. If you
do not have means to rehydrate yourself, you will not be allowed to
participate. Also bring sunscreen. Don't worry about garb, wear whatever is
comfortable. I will be enforcing shade breaks which will be mandatory. As a
former nurse and EMT, I am very conscious of the dangers of heat, and I
don't want any problems on my watch.

Let's get started as close to 9 as possible so that we can finish up by noon
so that we don't have to play 'watch the archery marshal fade.'

Thanks,

Lyneya de Grey
Baronial Archery Marshal