[Steppes] Re: [Ansteorra] Warlord Thanks

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 08:18:27 PDT 2005

Lady Katherine Cunninghame worked with House Bloodstone to bring our
visitors and newcomers the guidance and information they wanted to make
the event understandable and fun. She also served as the Autocrat Staff
Lunch Chatelaine, and did so under some pretty horrific circumstances.

Gerita

I wanted to express a big thank you to House Bloodstone and the Roses of Ansteorra who attended the newcomer luncheon.   Unfortunately I was tied to my pre-hospitaler-awarded commitment of lunch chatelaine and could not get away to attend the Newcomer tea. I appreciate them welcoming all of the newcomers.

Yours in Service

Lady Katheryn Cunningham

Steppes Hospitaler