[Steppes] Steppes Advanced Archery Practice 11/3/05 is cancelled!

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Thu Nov 3 06:48:14 PST 2005

Sorry Lords & Ladies,

I'm going to had to cancel our Steppes Advanced Archery
Practice for this afternoon 11/3/05.  I have dual problems
today, first I am still unable to move the archery equipment
by myself due to injuries, second work has me located
outside of Dallas County and I'm not sure I could make
through the traffic in time to start practice this afternoon.

So we'll just plan on the third Thursday (11/17/05) this
month, and I hope to see you then!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon (called "Ironwyrm")
Assisting Archery Marshal