[Steppes] OT: Job Opening--High level programmer

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:58:41 PST 2005

My employer is seeking a C#/C++ programmer.    If interested, please e-mail
me a resume' and I will forward it down to HR so it doesn't get lost.  I
know we have talent out there still looking for work. Below is the posting
information.

Thanks
Petruccio

Primary Responsibilities:

Opening is for a Software Engineer in Professional Tax. In this position,
you will work closely with product managers, user researchers, engineers and
other development staff to define requirements, design, implement, and test
new functionality.

You will be a member of cross-function teams, developing end-to-end
solutions that address customer needs in innovative ways.

This position collaborates with other engineers, software architects, and
managers to solve complex challenges spanning multiple development teams and
architectures. You will be required to follow software engineering best
practices and participate in process improvement activities.

Qualifications:

BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Experience should include one of the following languages: Delphi, C#, C++
Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML strongly
preferred.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Passion for delivering outstanding customer-focused solutions.
Customer Software product or service experience is a plus.