[Steppes] Drop spindle teacher needed - April 2006

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 03:42:13 PST 2005

I am on the steering committee for the 2006 DFW Fiber Fest (Addison Conference Center, April 28-30) and our drop spindle teacher sent a message that she cannot participate, just as the schedule is going to press.  If anybody knows of someone who can teach a basic three-hour course, will you please have her or him email me ASAP?  It's on the Saturday, April 29th.  Thanks!

                                    ---= f/k/a "little Morgan"
                                    now using my powers for fiber

Knitters and Crocheters can make things for the displaced/refugees:
   http://home.earthlink.net/~mlhobbies/dfwknitoutandcrochettoo2005/id1.html
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
                                                               ----=  Mark Twain
"Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the state,
  and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state controls religion.
                   --- Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator (1896-1985)