[Steppes] 12th Night Step/Tear Down

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Fri Nov 18 16:18:51 PST 2005

Folks:

I am asking that a few volunteers for either or both setup or tear down at
12th Night to assist HE Borek. Please advise either or both us please.
(borekvv at hotmail.com  or coxdl at gte.net) if you have an interest. I know that
the V&V and the P&P deeply appreciate your time and assistance.

To help aid your decision, I will provide for the setup crew food and drink
for those present and working on Friday night for dinner. Earl Duncan may
need some help to clean the kitchen that afternoon, please contact him if
you interested please. HE Catrin will be directing the decorating part of
setup this as the designer. HE Borek and crew will be carrying out her plan.
I can not wait to see what she has designed.

For tear down, we will see that first choice is given for the feast
leftovers. This is chance to given some service to help the group have a
successful event, and I offer my thanks in advance.

Setup will begin on Friday at 2-3 PM and complete at 10 PM. Tear down will
be after court, and with luck we will be done very quickly.

HE Borek will require a few strong folks to do loadout/loadin at the Steppes
locker. Loadout will be Friday at 9-10AM. Loadin will be Sunday no sooner
than 10AM.

In Service,

David ben Leon, Autocrat