[Steppes] Newsletter File Cabinet

Ruff Tracy frogangel73 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 17:46:34 PST 2005

  This post was inapproperate and not accurate. It is further more not acceptable. All facts should have been gathered and then posted to the person in private email. NOT in the steppes list.

  The steppes senishal and steppes baron and/or baroness need to contact me ASAP at 940-231-7645

  David needs to call me at 940-231-7645 immediately.

  Tracy Fleetwood Ruff

"David L. Cox" <coxdl at verizon.net> wrote:  John:

I am in need of some assistance on this one please?

As you might know, Mea (Tracy Fleetwood Ruff) moved out on her husband five
months ago from Denton to stay at our place while she decided what to do.
When she left her Denton place, she had the Steppes four drawer file cabinet
with the historical newsletter records moved to our garage. It has been
safe, dry and protected for the past few months. I made room for it at some
disruption.

Tuesday, she completed her move back to her husband, Ulrich (David Ruff)
from our house. We wish them well. They left town yesterday for the
holidays. They were not planning to be back until late Monday. Her cell
phone 940 231 7645 and home 949 380 0645 (316B Frame Street, Denton, TX
76209) remain unchanged.

However, she left the file cabinet saying she did not have room for it in
the new place they are going to, and did not want it. She did not indicate
what she intended to do as far as the newsletter went. Gerita has been doing
about 90% of the work to put it together, get to the printer, and put it out
every month. This is not new news frankly as we did discuss this some time
ago. We are due several checks from Elin for the out of pocket expenses for
the last five newsletters (1x printing and 5x postage) we advanced as Mea
did not have the personal funds to pay for production items.

Gerita and I know that these records are extremely valuable to our Barony.
We however would like to see that they are moved back to the storage locker
for long term safe keeping. I am willing to help make the transfer.

Would you be so kind to OK this action, and help to make the arrangements?
Our history, property, and records are just too important to loose. Thanks
for you assistance in this.

dlc