[Steppes] Steppes Advanced Archery Practice 10-6-05

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Thu Oct 6 08:19:05 PDT 2005

Greetings Lords & Ladies,

It's our first Thursday of the month today so we're planing
to hold our late afternoon advanced archery practice on the
Eastfield college archery range.  If you haven't been outside
yet it's a great day, the weather is just cool enough to be
perfect for archery!  So if any of you are in dire need of a
few relaxing hours after work lofting feathered shafts through
the air please come join us on the Eastfield archery range.

The Eastfield range is located at 3737 Motley Drive in
Mesquite TX (2 blocks north of 3800 I-30), parking is
available across the street within the church parking lot.

I should arrive about 5:30 PM and we shall start shortly
thereafter.  Remember to bring folding chairs and fluids,
there are shade trees close, but restrooms & water are a
bit of a hike away.  As always our practices are held at the
whim of our unpredictable Ansteorran weather, so please
use a little common sense, if it's raining we may cancel the
practice without any prior notice.

Please remember this an advanced archers practice and loner
gear is not available, however we do plan a small change in
the format during this months practices.  I will be offering
instruction for both our beginner and intermediate archers
whom have their own equipment and are seeking to improve
both their form & skill at target archery.

I regret to say due to a communication error our Advanced
Archery Practices were left out of October's Steppes Letter's
reoccurring events, therefore we shall not be able to submit
any of our Royal Round scores for this month (posting notice
of group sponsered archery practices within a groups
newsletter is a requirement to submit scores).  Hopefully we
will get that problem corrected and be back to submitting
those scores in November.

So for this month we'll just plan to do some entertaining and
challenging shoots for as long as our daylight holds.  Maybe
we can even do that "Viking string shoot" that I ran for
Moonshadowe Guardian's championship last month.

We hope to see you there!

HL William Blackdragon (called "Ironwyrm")
Assisting Archery Marshal