[Steppes] Sew Night this Thursday for Newcomers

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 09:34:33 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

There will be a Newcomers sew night at Casa de Hill this Thursday evening October 13th beginning at 7PM and ending 10ish.  The address is 4108 Camino, Plano, Texas 75074.  Newcomers as well as the general populace are invited.

An entire room is practically empty, so there is lots of space for cutting out projects.  Also, we have several large tables that we are able to set up.

Would love to see you there! Call if you have questions.

Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler
214-284-8855