[Steppes] 12th Night Department Head Meeting

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 17:43:29 PDT 2005

A gentle reminder that there will be a very short (under 30 minute) meeting
of the department heads for 12th Night immediately after Steppes business
meeting in November. We will discuss any major issues, have a short round
robin of status reports, and items for the general group that need to be
covered. Most of you have done his so often that it is second nature, and do
it so well, so I do not expect major issues on the basic job we have to get
done.

Secondly, please come prepared with your check request per the budget, for
any needed cash advance at this meeting. Please have me initial the form,
and them give it to the Treasurer for processing. In this way she will have
the month to prepare checks, get them signed, and pass them out at the
December business meeting. This makes her job less stressful, and allows you
to still get things done.

If you have a conflict with the business meeting in November, please email
me privately with your status, plans, staff members by name, and you
proposed place of action. If you need any special items from the locker,
please prepare and give that list to HE Borek at the November meeting so he
may coordinate the setup/teardown. If you have any other special needs
please contact me privately offline.

I look forward to a wonderful event, and the vitas of the populace for a job
very well done by each of your great folks.

In Service,

David ben Leon, Autocrat (coxdl at gte.net)