[Steppes] Elfsea Mini-college

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 09:33:33 PST 2005

Hello All,

  I know this weekend is busy with the Rose Tournament
and the Coronation of Gleann Abhann's first king and
queen.
  However if you want an alternative that is closer to
home...

 Elfsea is having a Mini-college!!
Classes include: metal casting, cooking, banner and
wall painting, sewing, and anything else people are
interested in.
  Come for both days or just one!

 Schedules will be available later in the week.

Time: Nov. 5 & 6, noon till late
Where: Siobhan & Daniel's house
       8358 Big Horn Way
       Ft. Worth, TX 76137
Cost: Teachers may ask for a donation, otherwise no

      gate fee or anything like that.

Please email my any questions or offers to teach a
class.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Deputy A&S Minister