[Steppes] A death in our family

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 21:07:19 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/3/2005 10:33:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cpenny at swbell.net writes:

I  got a call, this morning, from John Bibb, his dad Lord  Lazerus
Dragonrider has passed away, due to a sudden stroke.   Lazerus has not
been active in the last few years, especially since  his wife Gwenth,
passed away.  They were both Oaks and some of  the oldtimers, in the
Barony.

I will post info, about the  funeral, when I get it.

I know our thoughts and prayers will be  with John.  He holds the first
Rising  Star.

Cairenn

I am so sorry to hear about that. I remember the family well.

Donnel