[Steppes] Halloween - off topic

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:37:55 PDT 2005

Greetings to the List.

Every year since 1998 we have opened our home in Texas on Halloween for
families with kids who want to trick or treat in a fun neighborhood, play
some games, eat some pizza and fill a pillowcase full of trick or treat
candy.

This year even tho Halloween is on Monday I wanted to encourage everyone to
please come one come all, generally Josey and I referee the kids with other
brave parents while Duncan mans the door and hands out candy, and our guests
who didn't wish to trick or treat hang out and share food and fun.

We like to start the trick or treat parade as close to dusk/dark as
possible.  I hope you all will feel welcome.

This has been my families tradition since 1988 when my son was born, and I
am treasuring these last few times where I can convince my daughter she is
still young enough.

Please all feel welcome.  This is a child focused party but adults who love
Halloween are welcome, and I know there are a few rockin Halloween parties
cooking for Friday and Saturday night, so this is time for your kids and
you.

Please let me know if you are coming sometime before Halloween so I can warn
the pizza man and stock the pinata.

Much affection,

Larissa