[Steppes] Pix from Rolf the Red !

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sat Jan 1 11:48:02 PST 2005

Lovely pictures but he looks like Rolf the Grey to me!  (Aren't we all a
little more grey now than we used to be!

Ducking & running (just kinda--it's difficult with a cane!). . .

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair ~ "Nuala"
"The danger in life is not that we aim too high and miss.  The problem is
that we aim too low and hit the mark."
 ~~~Michaelangelo~~~

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:07:57 -0800 (PST) Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com>
writes:
> Here are some photos that Rolf sent with us.  The first two are of
> his 9-week
> old baby girl, Sofia.  The last one are of Rolf (Rob) and his wife
> Elena, who
> is Russian, at the McLean family reunion in Scotland.  Yes, that is
> a Scottish
> edifice behind them.  Whether castle or cathedral, I know not. :)
>
> Here is the corrected link to the photo site.
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/eviljohnmays
>
> Gabrielle
>
> --- John Mays <john_l_mays at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Those wishing to see pictures of Rolf, his Wife of two years
> (Elena) and
(snip!)