[Steppes] SCA at renfaires was News from Rolf the Red !

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 12:24:24 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/1/2005 2:14:31 PM Central Standard Time,
lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com writes:

Speaking  of the SCA at renfaires, has there been anything done about having
a  presence at Scarborough Faire? If so who should I contact to help? If not
why? I know that the gentle who ran TRF moved to Scarborough & invited  us to
participate. Apparently he really liked working with the SCA at TRF  and
wanted to continue the experience.

Hoping to be at faire,
Ly  Gabriele (the other)

I would be willing to help with that since we live about 15 mins from
Scarborough.  I think the main trouble is that none in this area is willing  to
commit the time to the project.

Donnel