[Steppes] SCA at renfaires was News from Rolf the Red !

L LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:39:47 PST 2005

I'll check the records on the Equestrian list for info about the new faire.

I think what blew the last deal with SF was that we could not commit to
every weekend. If we are to work with any of the Faires they would have to
know that we could not commit to every weekend as players. Having the SCA
people at the fair for a few weekends is better than no weekends. Even if we
don't pay gate we do pay site fees and we would shop and eat. Better use of
site tokens could keep the SCA competitions limited to SCA entries.

As for equestrians we are used to working in open fields. Also we do soft
jousting now and could use their set up when the others are not.

I would love to see the Jousting competition.

Lisa LeChatton
Rockwall, Tx