[Steppes] Re: Business Meeting before 12th Night

Crimson Vision traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Jan 3 16:06:34 PST 2005

Hmm, first I've heard of a last minute meeting being needed.  I know His
Excellency mentioned looking forward to hearing from us at business meeting
on Tuesday that everything was under control for 12th Night (as it does seem
to be) so I'm guessing that busines meeting is on.

Catalina, is there *usually* a last minute 12th night meeting?  I didn't
join the barony till February so I mised out on january activities last
year.  <:)

Elizabeta