[Steppes] OT: Kid Check for Twelfth Night

Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 6 10:07:23 PST 2005

Hola!

I will be there ewith my 11 year old (Diane) and 3 year old (Paige)
daughters.  Plus, depending on some unknown factors right now......I
will have either my 10 year old son (Ryan) or my 11 year old daughter's
best freind (Shelby).

So between, Mistress Larissa's daughter, Tressa and my trio. Nic should
be pretty well entertained.  I'm bringing some color sheets and
colors...I'll shoot Nic off a set, too.

Maria