[Steppes] OT: Kid Check for Twelfth Night

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Fri Jan 7 13:21:58 PST 2005

My 3 year old daughter will likely be there as well.  She usually tries to
help me off and on in my merchant pavilion, but typically gets quite bored.
She'd be happy to have a playmate.

Will you be in the hall with the kids?

I'll be located outside in the big green and white striped pavilion.

Thanks for any information.
Barbara Lee