[Steppes] 12th NIght fun

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jan 9 03:50:53 PST 2005

Lurk mode: OFF

> Anyone who has a particularly fine and/or funny remembrance of this 12th
Night,
> please share.  They may make it to the Steppes archives. ;)

I whole-heartedly echo the sentiment expressed above. Your historian,
chronicler and heralds can't be everywhere at once....altho' sometimes the
heralds make you think they can. :-) These folks try their best to chronicle
your events, customs, history, and good "stuff" for your group, but everyone
can make a contribution. And IMHO *should*!!!
In Service,
Annes
Kingdom Historian
Dear God,  Help me to be the person