[Steppes] 12th NIght fun

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Jan 9 18:11:42 PST 2005

Yep, yep ... I have been staring at the tunic thinking ... now how to do I
clean this without hurting the relic. ;)

I am thinking that my lingerie cleaner may work, it is ultra gentle,
Nazerett, we need to make another run to Victoria Secret for the cleaner!!
:)

Hehe, but I gotta say as one of the folks standing back there at the end
listening to him make his proclamation was just sooo cool! :)

Do not worry, I will clean it very carefully and get those stains out of it
from the dragging.