Weapons, was Re: [Steppes] Coronation

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 15:02:36 PST 2005

Just about anything can be a weapon, even for schoolkids writing lessons in
Rome in the Caesar's days, when kids scratched on wax tablets with a metal
scribe (pointed rod). It is on historical record one class stabbed their
prof to death with their metal scribes. Wonder what that was all about?!

Lete
A surviving (ex) teacher!