[Steppes] My Missing SteppesLetters

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:35:04 PST 2005

If I remember correctly, I stepped down the last time in April, 2002.  I took
every check I got to the bank, but it's possible that something got lost in the
banking system.  Or, if the check was mailed to either me or the chronicler at
that time, it could have gotten lost in the mail.

I can't remember who gave me checks for the Steppesletter specifically, I've
slept since then!  ;)

Arianne

--- Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> wrote:

> First, I went to the back issues to look up your articles.  None of them have
> been printed yet.  I suspect that it had to do with Kimbrough trying to catch
> up on the missing issues.  I didn't have room this time for your article.
> It's actually quite long and may need to editted to shorten it.
>
> Arianne hasn't been our treasurer for several years.  I don't know how long
> ago she stepped down, but I know that it was before Val and Mahdi stepped up.
>
> I may have an incorrect address for you.  What is it?
>
> karen

> Katya,
>
> Could you help me?
> I paid my subscription as far back as the first of my two articles came out
> in summer under Ginger's term. Arianne was treasurer then, I think. I wrote
> a check. I haven't gotten a single copy. What has happened?
>
> I particularly would like to have the issues my articles came out in,
> including the one I sent to you. I would like to put them in my personal
> portfolio.
>
> Can you help?
>
> Lete
>
> ----------
> >From: "HLy Katya" <HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org>
> >To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: [Steppes] SteppesLetter reminder
> >Date: Sun THJan 9,2005,3:32 PM
> >

> > This is your reminder that the deadline for reports or entries to the
> > SteppesLetter are due the 15th of the month.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Katya
> >
> > hlkatya at chronicler.sca.org
> >
> > Many hands make light work.

=====
"I hate housework!  You make the beds, you do the dishes -- and six months later you have to start all over again."  -- Joan Rivers