[Steppes] SteppesLetter reminder

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 18:54:25 PST 2005

Well,
The Clothiers and Textile Workers' Guild will meet this Wednesday at
7:30.  We really need lots of willing hands to complete this Royal Gift
project.  Please bring threads or paints, or whatever you may want to
work with, and we'll get these things whipped out. 6000 Grand Meadow
Lane, Flower Mound 75028.  Please call Ld. David (214.714.5951) for
directions, or "I'm lost" reports - I'm famous for losing people still
further, which is no help at all.

For those looking at time constraints, I made it from the 12th St. exit
on 35E home this afternoon in 27 minutes.  It's not as far as it looks
on a map.

In Service,
Gerita del Mare

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross